HCG Quick Start Guide
Quick Start to HCG The Diet
Welcome to the HCG The Diet!! We are honored that you have chosen us to partner with you on your weight loss journey. We are here to guide and encourage you every step of the way. The next few pages offer a “quick start” summary of what to expect and what to do to start the 40 Day Protocol.
Developed through years of research in the 1950’s by Dr. A.T.W. Simeon, and scientifically explained in his “Pounds and Inches” manuscript, the 40 Day Protocol is the basis and foundation for the HCG The Diet Weight loss Program. We encourage you to download the entire manuscript for FREE from our website and read the full details of Dr. Simeon’s research and recommendations for this diet.
The members of your HCG The Diet support team have all been through the program to reach our own weight loss goals, and we know what you will soon experience. The diet is very simple, but also very strict, so please read through all of the suggested information and follow the protocol to achieve the greatest success.
By closely following the diet plan, along with the HCG drops, most clients tell us that they see a 1-2 pound daily weight loss while on the diet. PLEASE DO NOT try to follow this diet without the HCG, as the body does not well endure the 500-calorie diet plan without HCG.
Along the way, you may find that you have questions. And, that’s why we are here – to help. We do not expect you to start this new adventure without questions. You may find many answers to your questions on our website where we have addressed the most common inquiries. If you have not done so already, please register for a FREE user account on the website to access all of the Diet Plan Helps and forum discussions in the Member’s Only area of our website. Or, you may email us if you don’t find an answer to your specific question.
We can’t wait to hear about the success of your journey. Please let us know how you are doing
HCG The Diet Plan Guidelines
- HCG does not need to be refrigerated. Do not freeze your vial of HCG or expose to extreme heat.
- Use a good, natural multivitamin daily – We have a wonderful product through Standard Process called Catalyn. If you are interested please let us know.
- If you get odd, muscle pains, use Mrs. Dash potassium salt, instead of regular table salt. Sea salt is also okay to use, but watch your salt intake due to water retention
- DO NOT take any omega-3 (fish oil), flax-seed oil, vitamin E in oil, or any other oils, because these compete with your fat stores for the HCG
- DO NOT use any cooking oil or oil for seasoning of any kind
- You will need to use only oil free lotions and, for women, oil free make-up. These too, will compete with your fat stores for the HCG when used
- Day 1 and Day 2 of the diet start with a dose of HCG in the amount of 6 drops placed under the tongue and hold for 1 to 2 minutes in the morning. Repeat this step 1 more time around 5 to 6 pm. From that point until the end of day two, eat as much as you want, but especially eat items with a high fat content. This is a very important step, even for largely overweight clients, designed specifically to increase your fat stores prior to beginning the 500 calorie diet. If you do not complete the two days of fat loading, you may be hungry the entire time you diet
- On Day 3, start the HCG reduced 500 calorie diet plan. This diet plan will be continued through Day 43. However, your HCG dose will be administered on Day 40. It is very important that you continue the 500 calorie diet through Day 43 or 72 hours after your last HCG dose
- IF YOU REACH YOUR TARGET WEIGHT BEFORE the full course of the protocol, it is recommended that you continue till a minimum of 23 HCG doses have been administered, while following through with the 500 calorie diet 72 hours beyond Day 23
- If you have reached your target weight after the 43 Day Protocol, you must start on the 21 Day Maintenance Plan (see details below) to stabilize your new weight. If you have not reached your target weight, you may want to continue with another Protocol round until you reach your target weight. See the “Pounds and Inches” manuscript for more information